Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hydrotherapy anyone? I wish...

I can see it now: all over the city people are returning home exhausted but secure in the knowledge that they can soak the trials and tribulations of the day away with some soft music, candles, a glass of wine and a nice cold bath. What's wrong with this picture? Need I ask? I've come to the startling realization that plumbers really believe we enjoy a dearth of hot water during winter.

So, here are a few things I can do without today.

1. Incompetent water and sanitation engineers. Answer the phone damnit!
2. Flimsy excuses that insult my intelligence.
3. Funerals. Enough said - that's a comment for another day.
4. Wasting time away from work.
5. A hole in the head.

3 Comments:

Blogger ANNIE said...

I hope your H2O issues are resolved...

Things I could do without today:

1. The mess in my kitchen from a after-football party.
2. This place being 68 degrees prior to bedtime.
3. A crappy, loveless relationship

5:58 AM  
Blogger The Author said...

H20 issues duely resolved. Although I definitely think that I'm getting LESSS hot water out of it nowadays.

With reference to:

1. Kitchen mess. Get a good mop, maid, tell him to clean it up.
2. 68 degrees. Cold feet is a bitch. No two ways about that.
3. Crappy and loveless. Yikes, you're on your own with this one kid. Dunno Annie, just be true to yourself and trust in the eventual outcome being the right one.

8:55 AM  
Blogger ANNIE said...

duely noted

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top