Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All my consultants are busy at the moment...

Nothing of huge importance today. Granted it's only 8am...

Oh yes, one thing is certain: telephone company service hotlines make me want to repeatedly smash the handset into somebody's head. But the only thing that prevents me from doing that is that I will be forced to make another service call for that problem - in addition to the call to the hospital of course. The annoying on-hold music alone, is enough to make me have a seizure of some kind.

"All our consultants are busy at the moment. Please be patient, your call with be anwered. While you are waiting have you considered:

1. Our new internet rates package? Press 1.
2. Payment options for account holders? Press 2.
3. Smashing this telephone handset repeatedly against somebody's head?
4. Flinging yourself off a cliff?
5. Entertaining the notion that we actually give sh*t about customer service?
6. Flinging yourself off a cliff again?

Your call is appreciated."

Okay speaking of music, my favourite song a this moment is a track called "Never Leave" by Seether. Fantastic 'rock anthem' type sound. A little known fact is that they are a South African band. I'm feeling patriotic already. Pity about the whole drug rehab thingy.

Thank you for small mercies.

Back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger ANNIE said...

1st - before I read the last 2 entries, I wanted to inform you that I came to this blog several days ago - often - and each time it showed nothing, like you had erased it. I thought you gave up on it and pack the ol' emotional bags...
Nice to see you didnt so I have someone to pick on. I was sad.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top