Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sweet sanctuary...


Okay so tonight I'm feeling a little like this (left) right now. Grumpy to say the least. Perhaps some of you can relate. Don't you just love the way your head throbs after a night out and one too many drinks or when you've been working feverishly all Sunday? The sensation of feeling like your head is being squeezed in a vice. What remains is to retreat to the sanctity of my apartment.

Not really sure why I posted this image except that maybe its the only picture I ever took with my phone that actually turned out vaguely interesting. It's of my home city and always reminds me of an album cover or something. Worryingly, I'm starting to ramble on about largely nothing - no feeble philosophical attempts; biting sarcasm, cold cynicism, other any other isms for that matter. Perhaps only exhausted 'idioticisms'. Just maybe. Think happy thoughts. HAPPY THOUGHTS..... oh screw it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top