Monday, April 16, 2007

Self-absorbtion at its best...

Okay so not particularly original (thanks Annie) but because its been sometime since my last post here goes. I'll be adding to the answers as I go along. K bye.

My favorite day of the year is… my birthday. Duh.
Holidays are… way too infrequent for my liking.
Mornings are… largely a mystery to me because I end up sleeping through most of them.
My dreams are… unfathomable most of the time.
Where I live is… not necessarily where I spend all of my time.
My job is… about to get interesting again.
I believe in… the inherent goodness of people.. *snore* No, actually I do.
People think I am… confident and happy all the time.
I won’t eat… guavas. I'd last about 1 millisecond in FearFactor. I just don't have the stomach.
I can make… people laugh.
I’m wearing… a striped sweater, blue jeans and sneakers, minus the heart on the sleave.
To amuse myself I… watch people.
I can’t… wait for my next holiday.
I miss my… good friends who live abroad.
I cry when… I least expect it.
I’m trying to… finish this survey.
I found out…nothing new or interesting today, hence this blog post.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

WE WANT MORE.... WE WANT MORE.....

I know you are around.... I CAN SSEEEEEEEEEE YOOOUUUUUUUU

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top