Sunday, December 17, 2006

State of my nation.

Okay, it's been way too long since I posted anything so I'm takin' a leaf outa Annie's book... so to speak. Score ZERO for originality... sorry guys.

Here goes.

My first love was: Tonia

I am baffled by: The way we are ruled by our emotions.

The last person I spoke to on the phone was: A work colleague... about work (duh). I cannot even begin to describe how sad that is.

I cry when: Nobody is watching.

The last friend I saw was: Sam

My favorite song is: One of too many to mention.

My best friend is: Me

My worst enemy is: Unwanted negativity.

When I get home I: Always turn on my tv (one of my really bad habits).

My favorite state is: Being in control - whatever that means.

My sex life is: In hibernation (did I mention I cry sometimes? lol)

My parents are: Missing me.

I dream about: Just about anything.

I don’t have: Enough focus.

I kissed: A good friend (a couple of times) , we decided to keep it that way, and now I hope it's not awkward.

At work I: Work between bouts of talking.

Tomorrow I want to: Wake up earlier.

In high school I was: Timid.

In university I was: Not timid.

Right now I: Need to disconnect.

2 Comments:

Blogger ANNIE said...

I think you need to get laid by a mouthy hooker my friend. :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger The Author said...

Ah, thanks Annie. I can always count on you to call a spade, a shovel. :-)

Right now my hands are the keys of my phone, feverishly dialing the numbers 1-800-MOUTHY

Have a good holiday.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top