Sunday, November 19, 2006

Risky business.

It's been an interesting week and a half.

I had the pleasure of taking a very interesting, independant and sexy women to dinner and I thought (and so did she) that the evening was very successful. However, here is the complication folks: she is somebody I've been friends with for quite some time now.

The mutual attraction between us has been there for a while, but the timing has not always been right. It's clear that while we've always enjoyed a flirtatious relationship and kissed on a number of occasions, the dynamic between us is now somehow different.

She has expressed her reservations about taking it further, and at this point it's anyone's guess as to what will transpire. I do understand and share her fears and concerns, but I suspect that at this point, I'm probably more prepared to take a risk. I am aware that we share many close friends (with their own 'special' opinions) and that if this turned out to be a bad idea, could our frienship survive?

Does anyone have any thoughts, experiences to share? Of course you do... so c'mon lets hear it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tertia said...

It will definitely affect your friendship, if things go south.

But ...

Life is too short NOT to do it.

What if it doesn't work? But what if it does.

Do it!

8:03 PM  
Blogger ANNIE said...

At this point, if you dont do it, it will go south.

1:51 AM  
Blogger M said...

look... it seems the friendship has already been effected so why not go "all in".

3:34 PM  
Blogger The Author said...

Thanks guys, it seems its 3 - 0 in favour of 'no risk, no reward'. Will keep you posted when I've laid my cards on the table.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top