Friday, October 06, 2006

Hey, I thought these were for real... NOT.

After another week from hell, nothing brightens up my day than a chance encounter with something worth chuckling over. I like a bit of a laugh on a Friday afternoon.

I found this piece of useless real estate on the net today. It's amazing what kind of auto generated advertisements find their way on to legitimate (and free) news websites and yet PEOPLE STILL CLICK ON 'EM! Heck, stranger things have happened I know, but I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that they have a word with the computer guy about the random age generator thingy... Ah bless. Look, I've even gone to the trouble of protecting the identity of the poor unfortunate girl whose picture was selected. Proud of me?

To be honest, I've never really understood the whole "cover the eyes to protect the identity" thing. I'm sure the people that matter would know who the hell it is anyway. All I can think is "What would her grandparents think?". Tsk. Tsk.

Good weekend y'all.

1 Comments:

Blogger ANNIE said...

It's like pool boy vs. old money.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top