Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Déjà vu anyone?

"The term déjà vu is French and means, literally, "already seen." Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all."

What the...? I'm at work again. This seems strangely familiar. Like... I was here the day before, and the day before that. Oh yeah, that's because I WAS. Hell, this project is simultaneously killing my social life and a few million more brain cells than I'm willing to consciously part with at my tender age. The fuzzy feeling in my head just about sums it all up. I'm seriously considering having business cards specially made for people that I've known for years.

Come on now, if I am going to be sans said grey matter, it had better be in the pursuit of traditional idle pleasures like a quiet drinking binge, smoke, or even a nice hole in the head. I'd even settle for the masochism of the home shopping network. I hate to buck popular trends, but sleep deprivation is seriously OVERRATED.

The term déjà vu is French and.... oh geez, didn't I just do this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top