Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Darker still, alas no respite.

Damned if I know why I posted this arbitrary picture of mine. I do kind of like it though. Nice organic balance and colour tone.

Hey I have an idea, let's ask my good friend in-som-ni-a what it thinks. No? I say it closely resembles spaces in my head that should be filled with, oh I don't know... SLEEP? Luckily I have the whole night to debate it's artistic merits along with why post offices don't stay open for longer.

Things that you could do without today:

1. Pointless blog posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger ANNIE said...

I, for one, LOVE pointless blog posts

8:06 AM  
Blogger The Author said...

Thanks Annie, knew I could count on you to understand. New posts are in the pipeline - pointless or otherwise. Have no fear.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top