Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Life is indeed fragile.

I wish I would take better care of myself (and my family).

I've been struggling to shake this middle ear virus for about 3 to 4 weeks now and its showing no signs of abating. More sleep, more exercise and a better diet supplemented by a multi-vitamin is the way I hope to clear it up. Here's to that.

Today I also found out that my father, who up to now has enjoyed superbly good value for his 77 years, may have suffered a minor stroke. Doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning. Needless to say this has all come as a bit of a shock. I hope Pop's gonna be okay. I must make an effort to see my parent's more often.

This all goes to show that we all invariably take our health and our families for granted. We need to cherish these gifts.

2 Comments:

Blogger ANNIE said...

How is your dad? Any updates?

8:20 AM  
Blogger The Author said...

My father is doing well at the moment and showing good recovery. Scans and tests revealed no visible damage, but we are hoping the doctors can run some more tests to see what else may have caused it. Thanks for asking. :-)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top