Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have had an ear full...literally.

Okay, so after ANOTHER month's hiatus.... this is still not getting any easier.

*THUD*

That was the sound of me falling over. This is because the only vaguely interesting news is I have contracted a rather irritating little bug which affects my middle ear. Some sort of vestibular infection probably caused by an upper respiratory ailment. Something I've been led to believe is common and recurs.

Delightfully, this causes me to struggle with dizziness and balance especially in the mornings. The trips from my bedroom to the kitchen or bathroom have taken on Olympian proportions over the last 2 weeks. Every time I tackle this obstacle course I measure my performance on how few times I have to prop myself up against passing furniture, walls, doors and so on.

This is of course all very annoying especially since all this stumbling about can not even be justified as a result of the consumption of alcohol. The accompanying thick head, light sensitive eyes, tight chest and nausea is quite frankly highly overrated.

The doctor says its basically stress, fatigue, diet, exercise etc. The usual suspects. This of course lowers the immune system, which leads to blah blah...... bit of a catch 22 actually since the pressure does not look like abating on the work front. Please dear lord, I just hope this (health and professional) clears up pretty soon.

Please excuse me while I fall over again.

*THUD*

(ah, so that's where the remote is.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Top